Annually the Lily Lake PTC is offers a $500 scholarship to either one or two (to be determined) Central High School Seniors who have previously attended Lily Lake Grade School. Applications can be picked up in the High School Counselors office, or downloaded here.
Applications and essays are due: Friday, April 8, 2016
Eligibility requirements are:
- Student must achieve at least a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 grading scale at the end of the first semester of their senior year.
- Student must have been a Lily Lake Grade School student for at least two (2) full years, a Central High School student for at least two (2) full years, and graduate from CHS.
- Student must be continuing at a vocational training facility, community college or a college as a full time student.
- Student must return the completed application to the CHS Guidance Office. Applications returned to the Lily Lake Grade School office or any other person/location will not be considered.
- Only those students that complete and timely return applications to the CHS Guidance Office will be considered.
The Scholarships will be awarded at High School Honors Night
The application and information can be downloaded here: 2016 Lily Lake Scholarship Application